The founder of Illegal Jack’s South West Grill, here’s a brief outline of his fairly chequered background…
- Academic at a leading Russell Group university from 2004-2011 where he lectured in Marketing. Visiting academic at IESEG in Lille, France; Szechuan and Nanjing Normal Universities in China; as well as Heriot-Watt in Edinburgh.
- Former elite distance runner (hard to believe now…) GB InterArea Champion 2002, Great Britain Marathon Team 2006, 2007. Raced against car (while on foot) round London on some TV show on BBC2…
- Runner-Up in the British Catering Awards (The Cateys) in 2011 for Best Independent Marketing Campaign.
- Shortlisted in the top 20 Small Business Facebook pages on the Social Media Examiner website 2011.
- Runner-Up in the UK Golden Twits 2010 for the Best use of Twitter in the Business to Consumer category.